2014 Frequent Flyer Scholarship Program
25% Tuition Scholarship for Lewis University Alumni
For a limited time, Lewis University alumni qualify for a 25% tuition scholarship when admitted into a graduate degree, doctoral degree, second bachelor degree or qualifying certificate program at Lewis University.
Admittance Period: Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 Terms
*Note: In situations where an applicant is eligible for more than one discount or scholarship, the higher level discount or scholarship will apply. The tuition rate should be confirmed and verified by the Admissions Counselor at the time of registration.
For more information regarding eligibility, please contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 836-5610.
- The student’s degree will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application.
- The Frequent Flyer Scholarship can be applied to all undergraduate, graduate and qualifying certificate programs at any location and online.*
- Applicants must meet program admission requirements.
- Applies to Alumni who are admitted and enroll into a new program during the 2014 Summer and Fall terms.
- The Frequent Flyer Scholarship awards an amount equal to 25 percent of the published per credit hour tuition rate for the program.
- The Frequent Flyer Scholarship may not be used in combination with other Lewis University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards.
- The student must pay for all fees and the cost of books and supplies associated with courses.
- The scholarship will apply throughout the duration of the program as long as the student is concurrently enrolled.