Frequent Flyer Scholarship Program
25% Tuition Scholarship for Lewis University Alumni*
* Effective Fall 2016, the Frequent Flyer Scholarship will change to 20%. However, anyone enrolled prior to that term will retain the 25% scholarship discount for the duration of their program as long as they remain concurrently enrolled.
Lewis University alumni qualify for a 20% tuition scholarship when admitted into a graduate degree, doctoral degree, second bachelor degree or qualifying certificate program at Lewis University.
- Applies to newly enrolled Lewis Alumni.
- The student’s degree will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application.
- The Frequent Flyer Scholarship can be applied to all undergraduate, graduate and qualifying certificate programs at any location and online.*
- Applicants must meet program admission requirements.
- The Frequent Flyer Scholarship awards an amountequal to 20 percent of the published per credit hour tuition rate for the program.**
- The Frequent Flyer Scholarship may not be used in combination with other Lewis University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards.
- The student must pay for all fees and the cost of books and supplies associated with courses.
- The scholarship will apply throughout the duration of the program as long as the student is concurrently enrolled.
For more information regarding eligibility, please contact the Office of Graduate and Adult Admission at email@example.com or (815) 836-5610.
*In situations where an applicant is eligible for more than one discount or scholarship, the higher level discount or scholarship will apply. The tuition rate should be confirmed and verified by the Admissions Counselor at the time of registration. **Effective Fall 2016, the Frequent Flyer Alumni Scholarship will change to 20%. However, anyone enrolled prior to that term will retain the 25% scholarship discount for the duration of their program as long as they remain concurrently enrolled.