Frequent Flyer Discount Program
20% Tuition Discount for Lewis University Alumni
Lewis University alumni qualify for a 20% tuition discount when admitted into a qualifying graduate degree, doctoral degree, second bachelor degree or certificate program at Lewis University.
- Applies to newly enrolled Lewis Alumni.
- The student’s degree will be verified with the Registrar’s Office at the time of application.
- The Frequent Flyer Discount can be applied to all qualifying undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs at any location and online.*
- Applicants must meet program admission requirements.
- The Frequent Flyer Discount awards an amount equal to 20 percent of the published per credit hour tuition rate for the program.
- This discount may not be used in combination with other Lewis University scholarships, discounts, waivers or awards.
- The student must pay for all fees and the cost of books and supplies associated with courses.
- For more information regarding eligibility, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com or (815) 836-5610.
*In situations where an applicant is eligible for more than one discount or scholarship, the higher level discount or scholarship will apply. The tuition rate should be confirmed and verified by the Admissions Counselor at the time of registration. Discount does not apply to the Occupational Therapy, MS program.