Upcoming History Connections Events
Spring Dinner Lecture of the James P. ’60 and Mary C. Sczepaniak Lecture Series:
HOW THE MEXICAN BORDER BECAME A PROBLEM: PANCHO VILLA AND BEYOND
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22, 2017
Dinner 6:30 p.m.
Lecture 7:30 p.m.
- April 7, 2016 - Dinner & Lecture: Oliver Rafferty, S.J., Executive Director of the Center for Irish Studies at Boston College
Topic: the role of Irish Catholic Chaplains in WWI
- March 26, 2015 - Third Annual Dinner and Lecture by Dr. Jennifer Keene
- October 23, 2014 - Fall Book Discussion: Guns of August by: Barbara Tuchman
- April 2, 2014 - Dinner and Lecture: Dr. Theodore Karamanski
Topic: Warrior or Accomdationist? Andrew Blackbird and Great Lakes Indian Survival
- October 21, 2013 - Fall Book Discussion: Unbroken by: Lauren Hillenbrand
- March 28, 2013 - Dinner and Lecture: Dr. Cathy Schultz
Topic: History in the Movies: The Ten Rules for Watching Historical Films